<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>






surat inspirasi
Friday, May 23, 2014, May 23, 2014
Remember the days before text messages and email? Yes, I do. I used to have pen pal when I was younger and for the next several years we keep wrote back and forth via postal service because I always love the happy anticipation when a personal letter shows up in my mailbox. Hence, I was pretty excited when I was asked to join the program.

Having a pen pal can be such a great experience both educational fun and educational, especially for kids. They could learn so much from the friendship, enjoy getting letters and goodies in the mail. Furthermore, it’s an opportunity for them to practice their penmanship and letter writing skills. 



about the project --

This was a small event held by Flobamora Blogger Community on the occasion of National Children Day (on June, 23rd 2014). 
I was asked to help promoting (and being) a traditional pen pal, someone you could write to, not tweet, wall post or DM -- since that someone we would write to was the kids from reading community library (komunitas taman baca) in NTT.



Labels: